Our work and study programs can help you become a Canadian citizen.

A Canadian education can help you apply for permanent residency. The first step is to apply for a post-graduate work permit.

The post-graduation work permit is granted if you enrol in certain designated learning institutions. Many of our partner institutions are designated learning institutions that make you eligible for a post-graduate work permit.

Studying in these CIS partner-institutions make you eligible to apply for a post-graduate work permit:

In Ontario:

  • Canadore College
  • Canadian College
  • Centennial College
  • Conestoga College
  • Humber College
  • Mohawk College
  • NIagara College
  • Seneca College
  • Sheridan College

In British Columbia:

  • Acsenda School of Management
  • Farleigh Dickinson University
  • Langara College
  • Kwantlen Polytechnic University
  • Okanagan College

All of these colleges are trusted partners of CIS.

You must have also enrolled for a program eight months or longer, among others, to secure the permit.

Getting the required work experience through your permit makes you eligible to apply for the required permanent residency categories in Canada, such as the Canadian Experience Class or the Provincial Nominee Program.

Want to learn more about working, studying, and immigrating to Canada? Ask CIS how. Send us a message here or through Facebook. You can also drop by our office for a free information session, or make an appointment.

We hope to meet you soon!

Add Your Comment

Consult with us for free.

Stay connected.

Visit us: 1901 Jollibee Plaza Condominium, F. Ortigas Rd., Ortigas Business Center, Pasig City, Philippines 1605
Email us: info@studyabroad.net.ph | For partnerships and other business concerns, email rene@studyabroad.net.ph

All contents © 2018 by Counselors for Immigration and International Studies |